Insta Square Maker
Turns landscape photos into squares for Instagram
- Category Photography
- License Free
- Version 1.9.13
- Size 2 MB
- Works under Android
- Language English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name com.mp4android.instasquaremaker
- Author Appsbuyout
Insta Square Maker is a convenient app used for editing photos before posting them to Instagram. With this app, users can easily apply filters and frames, crop pictures, and perform other actions that improve the appearance of images that can then be easily shared via social media.
The app is named for the main option it provides which is instantly cropping pictures into many different shapes, particularly squares. Among the ratio options you can choose are 2:1, 4:3, and 16:9. You can also manually enter the ratio of your choice if you require a different size and shape than what is offered as standard choices.
If enjoy adding frames to your photos, then you will surely appreciate the variety offered by Insta Square Maker. The app includes more than 50 patterns and colors of frames that can be used to enhance the look of any images captured by your Android devices. There are several options for filters, as well. Among them are sepia, black and white, and various saturated colors. But there are many more options than just those basic choices. The best part of all of this is that filters and other effects can easily be added to pictures with just a few quick taps of the screen.
There are a great number of photo editing apps on the market, but Insta Square Maker stands out because of the incredible number of customization options. The app is especially useful for changing the shape of images and adding frames.
- Incredible number of options.
- Users can use preset aspect ratios or manually enter their own.
- Share via social media directly from the app.
- More options than most other photo editing apps.
- App includes Caller ID feature which annoys many users.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- CALL_PHONE: Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: Allows an application to see the number being dialed during an outgoing call with the option to redirect the call to a different number or abort the call altogether.
- READ_CALL_LOG: Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_CONTACTS: Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.